October 20, 2011

Belgrade Fashion Week 2011 #1
























































Tonight, the 30th Fashion Week in Belgrade was officially open. Me, and my Canon got a chance to attend this event. It was my first time of seriously doing something like this, and it felt amazing. The atmosphere was more then great. I finally got to meet 'fashionable' people, just like me. They were all dresses awesome, with the most amazing shoes. I really liked the ambient, it looked like an old abandoned house with white and broken walls. The lightning was not the best, but the organisation was truly pleasant. I love their choice of music, it totally suited the theme "Get ready for the winter 2012". There were a lot of photographers, and it felt amazing being a part of them. I am going to attend more fashion shows, so stay tuned. This is just the beginning.